Orratum Arbiter is a trusted global business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors in the UK
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a valuable strategy for organisations looking to achieve high performance by controlling costs, reducing risk, fostering collaboration, increasing transparency or growing their businesses.
As organisations across the public and private sectors try to do more with less, new business models are emerging and the benefits of outsourcing are being realised.
Outsourcing continues to evolve from being perceived as a short-term cost-cutting exercise to driving long-term efficiencies and sustainable success; and from single non-core activities to multiple critical processes requiring specialist expertise.
finding the right partner
The key to a successful outsourcing project is to find a partner with the right approach and experience.
Orratum Arbiter Ltd, has the global scale, flexibility and technology expertise to deliver successful global BPO projects. We have successful BPO relationships with global brands such as Microsoft, Paramount, Sony, LVMH, as well as leading public sector bodies.
This has given Orratum Arbiter Ltd, the perspective to help clients to see opportunities, as well as the capabilities to help seize them, even in today’s economy.
- We have proven experience in significant transformation programmes that deliver real benefits to clients, and we embed performance monitoring and regular reporting to guarantee results
- We always ensure we ‘right shore’ our clients business to meet their requirements, protecting their reputation while still delivering benefits
- We are fully compliant with all statutory and legal regulations in the regions in which we operate
- We offer clients flexible pricing and contracts, and assume the risk for delivering the agreed cost savings and performance improvements
- We have a strong sense of ethics and a proven ability to develop a close cultural fit with our clients, meaning they feel comfortable and in control