ORRATUM ARBITER IS A SUBSIDIARY OF ORRATUM GROUP
WHO WE ARE
The Company’s strong partnerships and reputation consistently result in Orratum Group being the beneficiary of “first look” and off-market opportunities. This allows Orratum Group to capitalise on a wide range of investment opportunity types and returns. The Company sees beyond current conditions such as underperformance of an existing asset due to inadequate capital, limited development expertise or a lack of strategic vision, and is able to recognise short and long-term asset potential and value-add opportunities.
HOW WE CREATE VALUE
Orratum Group vertically-integrated platform enables it to approach an asset from every angle and to provide expertise in all phases of the process. This results in the top-tier performance that the Company is renowned for. Orratum’s core competencies include:
- Fund Management
- Debt and equity analysis
- Leasing and marketing
- Development, design and construction
- Asset management
- Property management
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing Agency
- Real Estate
- Financial Facility
- Luxury Products & Services
- Luxury Concierge Members Club
- High Technology & New Technology Investment & Development
- Media & Entertainment
- Luxury Cars, Boats and Private Jets
Orratum Group investment strategy incorporates a four-step process: Identification, Preparation, Execution and Disposition.
Identification: Orratum Group identifies opportunistic and value-added opportunities with untapped potential by studying the asset with the goal of maximising its value and leveraging the company’s vertically integrated platform.
- Track market trends based on recent transactions completed as well as market knowledge learned from strong external relationships.
- Evaluate property infrastructure and location as compared to current portfolio and extensive property management knowledge.
- Business performance and potential based on existing client relationships and current information from recent business transactions within the portfolio.
- Proprietary information from off-market transactions enables speed of identification and evaluation of opportunity.
Preparation: Following the identification of initial deal sourcing, L&L is uniquely positioned to perform rigorous due diligence and leverage its in-house and industry resources.
- Capital markets
- Debt analysis
- Property management
- Foreign Exchange
All enable appropriate development of an investment strategy.
Execution: By leveraging its cross-disciplinary expertise and long-standing industry relationships, Orratum Group is able to successfully execute its value creation strategy while both minimising risk and maximising performance. The Company’s vertical integration enables unparalleled execution.
Disposition: Upon successfully repositioning an asset, Orratum Group deploys a prudent exit strategy that maximises value for its partners and the Company. To date, investor returns have averaged more than a 2.0x multiple on invested equity across all transactions and risk profiles.