When it comes to procurement services are you in control of your suppliers or do they drive your business?
Our Procurement Systems, procurement consultancy and supply chain management services support clients to achieve efficiency, economy and value for money – whilst building a robust, capable supply chain.
We have a tremendous base of experience in the procurement world and offer a wide range of services – all aimed at early, successful implementation of procurement and or) supply chain management functions within the client’s business.
Our consultants regularly advise on areas such as: Can purchasing be considered a strategic function?; Fit of the procurement function with corporate objectives and strategy; Added value to be achieved from procurement; Implementing new procurement strategies; Supply side challenges.
- Orratum Arbiter provide full procurement systems, procurement consultancy and training.
- We provide modular, plug-and-go professional ‘Toolkits’ – latter for clients who wish to implement new systems themselves.
- We deliver a range of Workshops for client staff – from ‘Understanding & Building the Procurement Function’ to ‘Best Business Practice in Procurement’ and ‘Maximising Business Performance through Procurement’.
- We have designed and implemented a range of full procurement systems for both corporate and public sector clients – latter being fully compliant with complex EU legislation.
- We provide professional, independent audit of existing procurement systems, and check and control lists.
- We advise on and provide consultancy covering benchmarking techniques to support clients to get the best performance and value for money from their supply chain.
- We regularly sit on and chair client Procurement Evaluation Panels, providing independent expertise to make sure that they make the right business decisions.
- We provide affordable, powerful procurement portal solutions – used by a range of corporate clients.